Sunday, July 13, 2008

Back to BDA

I'm sitting here in the nice AC, enjoying WiFi at the Sunrise House, listening to music, chatting on Facebook with one of the team members who recently arrived back in the US. Amy has extreme jet lag, so while it is 5:30am in Bothell, she is still awake chatting with me on Facebook. So relaxing! I spent the weekend here at the Sunrise House in Loay in order to do research for my 8-hour seminar next Saturday. I downloaded WAY too much information, but I guess too much is better than not enough. I also read a lot, caught up on email, and enjoyed the sun.

This week I'll be modeling teaching for specific teachers and putting my PowerPoint together. I have somewhat of an idea of how the PowerPoint will be organized, but it'll probably take a few hours, while also thinking of activities to go along with them. This will be my last time at the Sunrise House, as next Saturday I'll be teaching the seminar. I'll have two more weekends after that. The last one I'll be packing as I leave the next morning, but the one in between... I might head to the beach to get one more $5 one-hour massage and enjoy the sun. We'll see.

I'll have almost daily access to email, so I'd love any emails! It's always fun to hear about what is happening back home.

No comments: